Marketing Project Manager (Hybrid)
The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for daily contact between MarketReach and one or more client accounts. Marketing project managers manage and support key client projects, small to large in scope, from development of the creative brief to production and implementation. These responsibilities include managing, monitoring, and maintaining the project scope, task timeline, client communications, and overall quality of the resulting deliverable(s). The marketing project manager supports external client relationships and is responsible for overall production satisfaction; quality of service provided by the extended production team, partners, or vendors; and on-time, on-budget, and on-brand delivery of MarketReach’s services.
An effective problem-solver, the marketing project manager must be adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities. Have superior project management skills, are good organizers and conscientious team players, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, creative problem‑solving skills, and the ability to take initiative.
Reporting directly to the account director, the marketing project manager works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. The marketing project manager’s work is closely monitored by an account manager.
- Bachelors in Marketing or related business field
- Minimum of two to four years of marketing experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Proven project management skills under tight deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly across multiple projects of various sizes and in various stages of completion
- Strong computer and software skills, compatible with job responsibilities
- Professional conduct within and outside of office while conducting MarketReach business
- Ability to productively contribute to or manage cross‑functional teams
- Manage day‑to‑day activities for assigned clients.
- Act as the primary client contact for assigned projects, and develop solid, trusting relationships with clients by working closely with them to learn their business and communication needs.
- Keep apprised of progress of projects through traffic managers or other relevant personnel.
- Maintain working knowledge of pertinent software needed to complete work.
- Oversees and tracks the project budget to ensure profitable, on‑budget delivery of the projects.
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to client queries.
- Inform account manager regularly of account progress for all assigned clients; involve account manager immediately in the event of potential challenges (e.g., client/MarketReach relations, change in the scope of work, or budget overruns).
- Check and approve creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinate client approval of same.
- Work closely with all MarketReach departments to develop and implement strategic project plans.
- Regularly check for and respond promptly to all client communications, including calls and email messages.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of planning, creative, and production processes.
- Coordinate and attend internal and external creative meetings and prepare agendas, status reports, presentation materials, and recaps.
- Proactively gather the necessary information to plan and implement each client projects.
- Provide timely issuance of all documentation: proposals, statements of work, creative briefs, estimates, timelines, meeting summaries, and status and budget reports.
- Manage time and financial resources to ensure client projects are on time and on budget.
- Maintain an excellent client relationship.
- Handle monthly billing and reconciliation of all projects for assigned clients; maintain ongoing accounting status reports for clients.
- Actively work to build relationships across teams to develop cohesive, innovative solutions.
- May occasionally travel to client site or event site to support the client’s project and/or event implementations.
Apply for this position now
Thanks for your interest in MarketReach. And here’s an application tip: we think intro letters are important. So don’t forget to tell us all about your professional self below. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.