Reaching today's savvy business and technology decision makers
More and more technology purchase decisions today are being shared by business executives. In fact, IDC estimates that by 2016, 80% of new IT investments will directly involve Line of Business (LOB) executives, with LOBs taking the lead decision-maker role in half or more of those investments. To address this changing paradigm, successful marketers must:
- Better define and understand today's technology and business decision maker
- Reach them earlier in the sales cycle (before your competitors)
- More effectively communicate your differentiated customer value
- Accelerate your sale cycle to close business faster
- Leverage your channel partners or strategic alliances
That's where MarketReach can help.